Monday, October 8, 2012

Fold on Fold

                                                              digital art by Marilee Miller
.

FOLD ON FOLD

I wish the path that I must take through life
Would not meander, fold on fold,
Or wander into dark and cold.
The struggle, startles, interrupts -- this strife
Is not the peaceful living I dreamed of!

But God is there e’en when strikes the knife;
Awe and wonder draw me, bold;
And yonder lies my truest gold.
Through rocks, thorns, and the abrupts – his way brings life;
Is not this the peaceful living I dreamed of?

(c) 2012 by Marilee Miller
=


This post is shared with L. L. Barkat and Laura Boggess

On In Around button





3 comments:

  1. This takes my breath away.
    And your art...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. He is there. Fold on fold. Breathtaking. Marilee. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Marilee - your words and your art.

    ReplyDelete

I would rejoice greatly to receive a comment from you, thanks.