Monday, June 24, 2013

I Love My...





.

 I LOVE MY…

Comfort granted me in the simplest things.

I love my wonderful kitty.
I love my warm, comfy bed.
I love being able to eat good things,
and waiting until I WANT to eat
instead of meals having to be
on a certain time schedule.
I love bright sunny days
even though I don't get outside much.
I love the quiet nights here,
and the ability to sleep in, some mornings.
For all these things-- and so many more! --
I give thanks to God.
And most of all, I give thanks FOR God,
and for Jesus Christ my Savior.
May my main focus ever rest on him!


This post is shared with Laura Boggess, The Wellspring










2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list and attitude of gratitude :)
    Blessings,
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...so true. It's wonderful to give thanks to God and FOR God!

    ReplyDelete

I would rejoice greatly to receive a comment from you, thanks.