Sunday, July 15, 2012

Behold the Beauty





.

Sunset Bay State Park, Southern Oregon Coast



BEHOLD THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD


"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; 
that I may dwell 
in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the LORD, 
and to enquire in his temple."
(Ps. 27:4)
 ~


Were I never to make any other achievement in my life, oh, may I ever 
"behold the beauty of the Lord" 
and be glad for seeking His kingdom!

  ~

This post is shared with "Seedlings in Stone" and "Playdates with God"

On In Around button





 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and scenery! I often wonder how people can see God's beautiful creation and still deny His existence? Truly breathtaking!

    Mary Beth @newlifesteward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. What a place to breathe in.

    ReplyDelete

I would rejoice greatly to receive a comment from you, thanks.